Sunday 22 July 2007

#566 - Cross London's best Bridges (1/10)



After finishing our bottle of Rose at Gordon's wine bar (see #888), we headed along the Strand to meet up with another two Uni friends. We decided to head east along the strand towards Blackfriars in seach of another pub, whilst I desperately searched through my book for a good pub (Note to self: I need to sort out a system of numbers of regions in London!).

Pubs around Blackfriars seem to close very early on a Saturday, as each one we passed was boarded up! We eventually decided to head for a southbank pub I knew from when I lived there, and in doing so we crossed the Millennium Bridge (something I've never actually done before!).

Lo and Behold, Thing #566 asks me to cross some of London's best bridges, including the Millennium! BONUS!


2 down...998 to go!

No comments: