Sunday 22 July 2007

#163 - Get on Location...Mission: Impossible

Timeout Said:

Tom Cruise could have been found ordering a pint of real ale at the Anchor Pub in Mission: Impossible (1996)



Dave did:

In heading to one of my favourite pubs on the Southbank with my Uni Friends (see #566), I inadvertently ticked off ANOTHER TWO number of my things to do in London! Yes you heard right, TWO things!

As it turns out Mission Impossible filmed here (something I find hard to believe, need to rewatch that movie!) and Timeout wants me to go around all the famous (or not so famous) parts of London which have featured in major blockbuster films. Unfortunately the description provided is so convoluted that I can't work out what number it is between #163 and #187!



3 down...997 to go!

No comments: