Sunday 29 July 2007

#412 - See a Performance at the Scoop

Timeout Said:

This is a prestine open-air amphitheatre on the South Bank and runs free arts programmes of film, conert and play.


Dave Did:

I should say now that in the summer of 2006 the BBC was running a week of celebrating dance (ending with a world-record attempt at the largest dance-athon that included a record-number of different dances), and at the time I was living in London Bridge a short hop away from the Scoop. During this time I did view a performance of Bollywood dancing (with some free lessons that I gracefully declined). Unfortunately when I went today there was nothing to be seen except an art exhibition of different oversized guitars signed by different music bands....oh well next time!








10 down (kinda!)...990 Things to go!

No comments: