Sunday 5 August 2007

#596 - Walk around the Inner Circle in Regent's Park

Celebrity Favourite Thing - Suggs (Musician and DJ)Timeout/Suggs said:

One of the places that I really love in London is the Inner Circle in Regent's Park. It has a wonderful rose garden!

Dave did:

Having had an unbelievably great time at the Innocent Village Fete, I somehow managed to persuade my party to struggle on down to Regent Park's Inner Circle (the festival was being held in Regent's park, so I didn't see it as that much of a struggle!)

So in the summer evening we had a quick tour around the inner circle and were pleasantly surprised to find all sorts of weird sculptures, gardens and a lake with rowing boats. It was a brief walk through but I'll definitely be back to enjoy it more when I return for the Open Theatre next weekend (another Thing to be ticked off).





24 down...976 Things to go!

No comments: