Sunday 20 January 2008

#437 - Upgrade your lifestyle on Cheshire Street: City 16

Timeout says:
Vinyl junkies can pick up Hawkwind's Doremi Fasol Latido or perhaps some early Jacques Brel.

Dave did:
OK, first thing to note here...I'm a guy, and although that may not come as a surprise to many of you (I bl**dy well hope not anyway!) it does mean that I am not such an avid shopper, or a window shopper at that...so the following few Things did not contribute to my lifestyle being upgraded (mainly as I don't have a spare £1k to spend!). However I did my utmost to peruse the shops offerings...I apologise for any cynicism shown in advance!

So, No. 1 Cheshire street, and the shop so called 'City 16'. Well when I got there I could find a 'City 16' but I did find No. 1 Cheshire Street:



It was still an off-beat arty type bric-a-brac type of shop. Best item for sale was a Risk type board game called "War on Terror"...was so tempted to buy it!



75 down...925 Things to go!

No comments: