Sunday 13 January 2008

#110 - Ride the DLR in the front carriage


Timeout says:
Push the kids out of the way and pretend that you're the driver. Because kids don't know how to drive trains

Dave did:
Well I first said I did this back in July. Unfortunately I didn't really complete this thing back then as when queuing up for the DLR train I found myself at the very back of the train not the very front (50-50 chance of that happening really!)

So this time I made sure I got the front seat, and then spent the trip trying to sneak in a few photos on my mobile phone before the angry looking driver would tell me to get off!



Near the end of my journey, the driver decided to pack up and just left me sitting at the front on my own as we approached the next station...maybe these trains are controlled by the mind as I was certainly concentrating very hard on making sure we made it to the next stop!!!



(Still) 68 down...932 Things to go!

No comments: