Sunday 20 January 2008

#224 - Skate outdoors...The Natural History Museum


Timeout says:
Temporary ice rinks spring up all over town as Christmas approaches, with new ones popping up every year.

Dave did: There are a few ice skate parks I was meant to visit this winter, but thanks to work commitments, Christmas parties and the like, I never got a chance to actually go and try out on one!

Low and behold I find out that the last rink to still be open in mid January was placed right next door to the Natural History Museum.

So I got myself down there, and found a mile long queue for the 'Ice Rink Box Office' and the following sign up on display:



This was at 3 in the afternoon!!!?! And so I was reduced to just watching everyone else enjoying themselves out on the ice!



92 down...908 Things to go!

No comments: