Sunday 2 December 2007

#860 - Sit between Churchill and Roosevelt


Timeout says:
The wartime big-hitters are preserved in jocular conversation on a sturdy bench in Bond Street

Dave did:
Just imagine if you will...Churchill, Roosevelt, and Cameron...I'm no conservative, but if I were to lend my namesakes familiarity the following picture would be priceless:



Of course, having a photographer with a steady hand would also help in the bidding war, but you can't have everything when your the unknown Mr. Cameron!

I will say this though, after sticking these two greats on a park bench, its a bit of a tight squeeze to fit yours truly's backside in between them, and once you do Winston was getting a bit too close and personal if you know what I mean!!


54 down...946 Things to go!

No comments: