Sunday 2 December 2007

#102 - Spend some time at the Royal Academy of Arts Restaurant


Celebrity Favourite Thing - Jacqueline Wilson (Children's author)

Timeout/Jacqueline says:
If I'm meeting someone in London, I often choose the Royal Academy of Arts restaurant where there's lots of choice and no one minds if you sit talking for a long time

Dave did:
It's December and London has started to attract the showers and thunderstorms associated with winter. So what better way to pass a rainy day than to jump into a cafe where according to Jacqueline no one cares if you waste their hospitality!

Setting myself up with a sprite and a flapjack, I settled down at a table to read my book. After a while though I started people-watching and seeing who was around...what if Jacqueline Wilson was actually in today?

Well there was one elderly lady who could have been mistaken for her...but I didn't have the nerve to go up and ask her. Instead I took a sneaky over the shoulder photo of her for future comparison on here...


Lady in the restaurant



The original Jacqueline Wilson


Ah well, we'll never know for sure! Still, I highly recommend this spot for some R&R, it was very peaceful and not overly busy or pricey!


57 down...943 Things to go!

No comments: