Sunday 10 August 2008

#995 - Go on a Thames River boat trip


Celebrity Favourite Thing - Christian O'Connell (Radio DJ)

Timeout/Christian says:
My daughter is transfixed by the Thames - the sheer size of it. We're going on a boat trip this summer - a good one that goes from Kingston, past Putney and on to Westminster

Dave did:
Well as explained in my last post, I did go on a lovely Thames cruise for a work's event, but unfortunately it didn't take in the pleasant sights of London. I did see the O2 Centre (nee the Millennium Dome), Canary Wharf, and the Thames Barrier...but still would have liked to have seen London city, rather than London scrubs!

Never turn down a free lunch though...I cruised the Thames with free food and booze and thats NEVER a bad thing!

103 down...897 Things to go!

No comments: